The Hong Kong and Shanghai banking corporation limited is among the world’s biggest banking as well as financial services organisation. It is a British multinational investment bank as well as financial services holding company. The bank traces its origin to a Hong in British Hong Kong and its current form was established in London by the HONGKONG and Shanghai banking corporation for acting as a new group holding company in 1991. they serve more than 40 million customers through their international business: wealth as well as personal banking, commercial banking and international banking and markets case study. The network of HSBC covers 64 nations and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and North America. The purpose of the bank is to open up a world of opportunity and explain why they exist. The company use their unique expertise, breadth, capabilities as well as perspectives for opening up new types of opportunities for their customers. They bring together people, capital as well as ideas which nurture progress as well as growth, helping to make a better world for their customers, people, investors, communities as well as planet that are shared by all. Since the foundation of HSBC in 1865, they have helped in serving the needs of a changing world. They recognise the wider commitments to the communities in which they operate and understand that the growth of the economy should be sustainable. The history of HSBC has been plagued by a succession of scandals as well as the bank has been fined many times for money laundering or setting up large scale tax avoidance scheme. If you are on a quest of finding a trustworthy assignment help service, then you have landed at the right place.
· Well capitalised
· Does not rely on government assistance
· Well established in the emerging markets
· More potential of diluting risk
· Cost cutting measures
· Increasing revenue streams
· Vulnerable to more risk
· Negative opinion of the public for the bank due to its cost cutting measures
· Damaged brand reputation
· Loosing connection with local customers
· Acquisition of additional assets
· Opportunity of gaining more market shares and a foothold in emerging markets.
· Reducing the impact of financial and credit issues with the help of growing global position
· Opportunity for positioning the brand as secured and reliable place for investing money.
· Shrinking pool of prospects and customers
· Reduced ability to lend to many prospects
· Further probes as well as scandals can undermine confidence in HSBC.
Business laws- before entering new market, there is a need to assess the business law and the way they are different from the home market.
For subscribing our newsletter
You have already subscribed our newsletter.