Chemistry is one of the most fascinating, troublesome and scoring subjects. Adequate research and hard work will definitely help you enhance the quality of your Chemistry research paper. If you need to get Chemistry homework help, I suggest you select a topic that will grab the attention of your professor right at the onset.
Given below is a list of the best Chemistry research paper topics or chemistry homework questions according to the present University standards. Gather ideas from the suggestions in the list and write the best research paper.
50+ Chemistry Research Topics List for Students Pursuing PhD
Before going through the topics, you must learn how to choose a topic for your Chemistry paper. You must select something that interests you and can help you with your studies and your laboratory work.
Chemistry is not just about periodic tables and acids dissolution. There are many other areas in Chemistry you can focus on while choosing a topic. Let us get started with our list of hot and trending Chemistry research topics.
Innovative Chemistry Research Topics - Get Online Chemistry Help
- How to avoid pesticides in agriculture?
- Describe photocatalysis in 3D printing.
- Polymers analysis in a limited or restricted environment
- Use of nanophotonics in aeronautics
- Synthesis of sustainable elements for the development of mankind
- Medicinal chemistry and BRCA1 gene modification
- Compare the rate of fermentation.
- Study the digestion of starch by salivary amylase
- Study the effect of metal coupling on the rate of corrosions
- Why is there a variation of conductance with temperature in electrolytes?
- Explain the presence of oxalate ion in Guava fruit
- Analyse a sample of Brass qualitatively
Interesting Chemistry Research Topics for Presentations
- Describe the concepts of Stoichiometry and mole concept
- Electrolysis and low-level extracting
- What are electronegative atoms, and what are their roles in physical bonding?
- What is dihydroxyacetone phosphate conversion?
- Describe the atomic structure progressive scale grading
- Design and development of drugs targeting protein-protein interactions
- How cancer cells resist chemotherapy?
- Developments in the atomic layer deposition
- Catalysis and catalytic materials
- Properties of materials and devices
- Behavioural research in biochemistry
- Bioconjugates in chemical biology
Analytical Chemistry Research Topics
- Describe the chemical equilibrium effect
- Amide bonds function in polypeptide field
- What are the optical enantiomers flaws?
- What are the dangers of Ibuprofen and Chiral Class drugs?
- Chemical reactions do not always go as planned. Explain.
- Describe the advantages of isomerism framework advantages
- Metal complexes as potential imaging agents and anti-cancer drugs
- Analyse the forbidden crystal: Penrose tiling with molecules
- Synthesis of Boron Halide complexes of Polypyrrolic Macrocycles
- Why are there selective chelators for Beryllium?
- What are the low cost bio-sensors?
- Discuss the development of bioanalytical techniques for the mode of action studies of metal complexes that inhibit tumour.
Trending Inorganic Chemistry Research Topics
- Hydrogen and Dipole interaction
- Organic chemical reactivity functioning
- What are the side effects of amino acids?
- Describe the molecules, skeletal representation model
- Describe the Hydrophobic Effect phenomena.
- Biofilm prevention with the help of immobilised antimicrobial proteins
- Enhanced performance separators
- Ionisation techniques in Mass Spectrometry
- Highlight the corrosion prevention methods
- Describe the bonding of Fluorine and Inter Gases
- Theory and computation in analysis
- Can Silicon be used as a semiconductor in Cosmetic Surgery?
Controversial Chemistry Research Topics
- Is it mandatory to treat obesity as a disease?
- Is banning certain foods a permanent solution for lifestyle diseases?
- Is plastic surgery healthy?
- How is depression over-diagnosed?
- Should cancer treatments cost be reduced for everybody?
- Is bulimia an eating disorder or a psychological issue?
- Which one do you think is better? Allopathy medicine or Homeopathy medicine?
- Should it be mandatory for cosmetic surgery patients to go through psychological tests?
- Is stress the epicentre of every disease?
- Is marijuana good or bad and to what extent?
- What are the pros and cons of abortions?
- Can euthanasia be considered as an assisted suicide?
The above-mentioned topics can be used by PhD or undergraduate level students to present an interesting paper to the class. However, high school students may find it hard to write projects on these topics. Therefore, here is a list of chemistry research topics for high school or middle school students. Using above-mentioned topics, one can easily get chemistry homework help and secure a A+ grades.
Chemistry Research Topics for Students of High School & Middle School
- Is it important to use sugar for batteries? Why?
- How chemicals trigger multiple food allergies?
- Why are chemicals used to ship food for long distances?
- What is the danger of radon?
- Pheromones in human beings
- Describe the chemistry behind dental filling and liquid bandages
- Pesticides, and how do they damage the soil?
- State various benefits of organic food and the negative impact of pesticides
- Why do you think generic drugs are more affordable?
- What are the popular chemistry based professions?
- How does chemistry improve the world?
- What are the chemical signals one should be aware of while taking medications?
- Describe vitamin deficiencies
- Describe the Rutherford’s Nuclear Atom
- What are the chemical bonds between atoms in molecules?
- State Thomson’s discovery of the electron
- Describe the Oxidation and Reduction Reactions
- What are the different types of pH tests?
- Strong and weak acids and bases
- Conversion of a molecular substance's Mass to mole
Extract ideas for your chemistry paper from these suggestions in the list mentioned above. Consult with your professors to make sure you have not chosen a wrong topic that will earn you nothing but poor grades. Before selecting a topic for your Chemistry project, make sure you have sufficient resources for the paper. It is mandatory to conduct thorough research before you begin the task of writing a chemistry research paper. Here’s wishing you all the luck.
Need Help with Your Chemistry Research Paper? Visit Tophomeworkhelper.com
Tophomeworkhelper.com is unbeatable when it comes to writing brilliant Chemistry research papers. We have handpicked subject matter experts, former professors, and native English speaking writers to take care of your task.
We understand that you may have other personal responsibilities that call for attention, or you may have online exams to take care of. We are here to help. Opt for our services to enjoy the following perks:
- On-time submissions
- Plagiarism report
- Unique resources
- Free proofreading, editing and referencing
- Round the clock support
- Instant response
- Live chat support
What are you waiting for? Get in touch with us to know more about our services. Our phone lines are always open for you. Give us a call if you have any queries or concerns in mind. We will respond immediately.